Kriti Karbanda, who has last seen in Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee, set foot in Bollywood with the debut film Raaz reloaded. The film which has been in the making from quite some time now is finally gearing up for a September release.
Naturally, the young actress is quite excited about her release and has pinned a lot of hopes on this project. Being a Vikram Bhatt film, the buzz for this project is huge.
Kriti has also some other interesting offers in mind and hopes to make it big in Bollywood.
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
Articles that might interest you