She said that when the director told her about the kissing scene, she asked him if this was necessary and could be skipped. The director insisted that the scene was necessary for the flow of the film and hence Kriti obliged. Eventually the scene went off quite well.
Kriti further added that she comes from a very conservative family and her parents are very supportive of her. She also said that if a script demands such scene, then she will do it and she does not intend to limit herself as an actress by not doing such scenes.
Kirti Sanon is most likely to star opposite Naa Chiatanya in his next.
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
Articles that might interest you