Actress Kriti Sannon made her debut in Bollywood with Heropanti. She scored brownie points with the audience owing to her performances in her debut film. Now there is a strong grapevine that Kriti has bagged the lead role in the movie adaptation of Chetan Bhagat’s latest novel Half Girlfriend.
Mohit Suri who has directed Ashiqui – 2 and Ek Vilain will be directing this film. Currently, Kriti Sannon is acting alongside Naga Chaitanya in the direction of Sudheer Varma.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you