Gorgeous Delhi beauty Kriti Sanon caught everyone’s attention with her chirpy attitude on screen in Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 Nenokkadine’. The actress will soon be seen in Naga Chaitanya starrer ‘Dohchay’ and Kriti revealed interesting snippets about her character in the film.
Kriti said that she plays Meera, a medico who is a complete tomboy. She further said that her character dislikes academics and loves to bunk classes, climb over walls and even watch 2, 3 films every week. Kriti said that she is slightly tomboyish in her real life and that it reflected in her character in ‘Dohchay’.
The song teasers being released by the ‘Dohchay’ team are grabbing everyone’s attention and the audio album will be released soon. The makers are planning to release the film on the 24th of April.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock