Kriti Sanon, the model turned actress who made an impressive debut with Mahehs Babu’s ‘1 Nenokkadine’, won the prestigious Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut, at the 60th Britannia Filmfare Awards event that was held last night. Kriti won this award for her debut in the Hindi flick ‘Heropanti’, which also marked the debut of Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger Shroff.
‘Heropanti’ was a grand success across the country and Kriti was lauded for her performance in the film. The actress will soon be seen alongside Naga Chaitanya in the yet to be titled flick under Sudheer Varma’s direction. Apart from Telugu, Kriti also has several plum offers in Bollywood opposite stars like Akshay Kumar, Shahid Kapoor etc.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you