Controversial Bollywood actor, critic and trade analyst Kamaal R Khan, whose Twitter account was suspended by Twitter for his prejudiced tweets on Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan, threatened to take legal action against Twitter. Kamaal alleged that Twitter suspended his account because he gave a negative review to Aamir Khan’s latest film, Secret Superstar.
“I have spent four years and lots of money to build my six million followers account on Twitter. Therefore, I will definitely go to court against Twitter to ask them to reimburse me the money and time I have spent on my account so far,” Kamaal said in a statement.
“They (Twitter) have suspended my account just because Aamir Khan doesn’t want me on Twitter. It means that Aamir Khan is the real owner of Twitter,” KRK said further, also adding that he will not open a new Twitter account.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat