Director K. Raghavendra Rao is busy with the shooting of the movie ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ with Nagarjuna in the lead role. The movie will have music from Keeravani and currently, the team is releasing posters introducing the characters in the movie. Recently, Sourabh was introduced in Lord Venkateswara’s role.
Now in a few days time, the team is going to release a poster of Anushka from the film. It is easy to see that Raghavendra Rao is following Team Baahubali’s game plan with the posters. They are planning to reveal the characters from the film before hand, just like the Baahubali movie unit did.
The movie is going to hit the screens for Sankranthi 2017, according to the latest reports.
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
Articles that might interest you