K. Raghavendra Rao has always been the kind of person who let actions speak better than words. He has earned the title ‘Mouna Muni’ for this very reason and this legendary director has always stayed behind the scenes in his long and illustrious career.
However, KRR is opening up these days and his program ‘Soundarya Lahari’ is one step in that direction. He has also started interacting more on Facebook and Twitter these days and he is responding to questions asked by people.
Students who are keen on learning more about films are asking some interesting questions to KRR and the Mouna Muni is giving some very valuable advice. Keep going sir
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor