K. Raghavendra Rao has always been the kind of person who let actions speak better than words. He has earned the title ‘Mouna Muni’ for this very reason and this legendary director has always stayed behind the scenes in his long and illustrious career.
However, KRR is opening up these days and his program ‘Soundarya Lahari’ is one step in that direction. He has also started interacting more on Facebook and Twitter these days and he is responding to questions asked by people.
Students who are keen on learning more about films are asking some interesting questions to KRR and the Mouna Muni is giving some very valuable advice. Keep going sir
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
- Mahesh23 gets a tentative audio launch date
Articles that might interest you