K Raghavendra Rao is all set to team up with producer K S Rama Rao after a long time. The duo are now working on an untitled film which is currently under pre-production. K Raghavendra Rao is keen on casting a US born Telugu girl since the entire film is set in US backdrop and the search for the lead heroine is still on. Interestingly, it was Raghavendra Rao who encouraged K S Rama Rao to join film industry back in 1967 and by early 80s, K S Rama Rao began producing films under Creative Commercials banner. More details about this film will be announced soon. Meanwhile, K Raghavendra Rao’s upcoming film Intinta Annamayya starring Revanth, Ananya and Sanam Shetty is gearing up for release.
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film gets its launch date
- Manchu Manoj to sport a lean look in his next
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic