One of the leading production houses down south, PVP Cinema, is busy with a handful of crazy projects featuring leading stars in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood. Now, the production house is readying to release its low budget thriller, Kshanam.
Kshanam stars Anasuya, Sesh Adivi, Adah Sharma and Satya Dev in prominent roles. This experimental kidnap thriller had its first look launch this morning. Speaking on this occasion, producer Prasad V Potluri said that he is ready to produce content-driven low budget films with newcomers.
Kshanam is directed by debutant Ravikanth Perepu. The film is slated to hit the screens on March 4.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019