Released in the last week of February amid a huge promotional blitzkrieg and decent expectations, PVP Cinema’s suspense thriller Kshanam ended up as a huge blockbuster. The film was made with a very small budget of Rs. 1.08 crores and another 1 crore was pumped in for its promotions.
Several production houses from southern film industries and Bollywood have been vying for its remake rights. As per our sources, Kshanam ‘s Bollywood remake rights have been sold to leading producer Sajid Nadiadwala for a whopping Rs. 1.30 crores, recovering more than the film’s production budget from the Hindi remake rights alone.
Meanwhile, Kshanam is enjoying its grand nationwide theatrical run in several multiplexes in the North, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan