Jagapathi Babu, Shaam and Priyamani starrer Kshetram has been postponed to December 29. Earlier, the film was supposed to release on December 16; however, the makers decided to postpone the film at the last minute. Shaam and Priyamani are playing the lead roles and Jagapathi Babu plays an important role in the film. Priyamani’s performance as Nagapenchulamma and Jagapathi Babu’s role as Veeranarasimharayalu are said to be the highlights of the film. T Venugopal has directed the film and G Govind Raju has produced the film on Balaji Movie Makers banner. Koti has composed the music.
- Kaala gets censor clearance
- Interview : Ravi Teja- Emotional content attracted me towards this film
- RC12’s Bangkok schedule wrapped up
- Naa Nuvve promotions at IPL playoffs
- Noted actress roped in for YSR biopic