Sekhar Kammula’s Fidaa has got a unanimous thumbs up from critics and audiences alike, and expected to be the biggest hit in Varun Tej and Sekhar Kammula’s career so far. Moreover, the film turned its lead actress Sai Pallavi into a sensation overnight.
Given that the film was primarily shot in Banaswada in Telangana, it’s hardly surprising that the film has received overwhelming response in the region. Now, KTR, Minister of IT and Industries in Telangana government and son of KCR, has come forward to appreciate the whole team behind the film.
Soon after watching Fidaa, KTR said, “This heartwarming love story shot in authentic Telangana backdrop has really made me Fidaa! Kudos Sekhar Kammula, Varun Tej & Sai Pallavi”. It’s a well-deserved success for the whole team of Fidaa and KTR praising the team has made the success sweeter.
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections