India’s biggest movie event of the year, Baahubali The Conclusion, continues to cast a magic spell on fans and movie lovers across the country. Not only the common people, the film has also swept many celebs from all sections of the society off their feet.
Telangana’s dynamic minister KTR is the latest admirer of Baahubali. The minister has watched the movie and took to Twitter to express his admiration for the film and its team. KTR said that he’s a movie lover and that he has not had a more magical experience in the longest time.
Incidentally, KTR also appreciated the film’s first part a couple of years ago.
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema
- Special arrangements for Prabhas’s Dubai stay