Young hero Raj Tarun and director Palnati Surya Pratap had given a super hit romantic drama, Kumari 21F, in 2015. The actor-director duo are all set to team up once again very soon and Ram Talluri, who is currently bankrolling Ravi Teja-Kalyan Krishna’s Nela Ticket, will produce the film.
As per the latest updates from the makers, the Raj Tarun-Surya Pratap movie will commence its shooting formalities from the last week of March. The film is said to be a romantic family entertainer. The film will be produced under SRT Entertainments banner. More details about the film’s lead actress and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
- Raj Tharun’s interesting role revealed in Raju Gadu
- Happening young beauty signs Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer
- Poll : What are you looking forward to in Bharath Ane Nenu?
- Fans to make Rangasthalam event memorable
- Mahanati seals its release date