Kumari 21F is now going to be remade in Kannada under Hayagreeva Chalana Chitra by G Sridhar and A Sampath Kumar. Sriman Vemula is going to be directing the flick while Pranam Devaraj, son of Devraj, is making his debut as a lead. Nidhi Kushalappa is reprising Hebbah Patel’s role.
The film was launched earlier today in a ceremony held at Kanteerava Studios in Bengaluru. Sagar Mahati, son of Mani Sharma, is going to be composing the tunes.
- Top producer says Netflix & Amazon are killing cinema
- Tragedy in Mahesh Babu’s family
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr