Kumari 21F is now going to be remade in Kannada under Hayagreeva Chalana Chitra by G Sridhar and A Sampath Kumar. Sriman Vemula is going to be directing the flick while Pranam Devaraj, son of Devraj, is making his debut as a lead. Nidhi Kushalappa is reprising Hebbah Patel’s role.
The film was launched earlier today in a ceremony held at Kanteerava Studios in Bengaluru. Sagar Mahati, son of Mani Sharma, is going to be composing the tunes.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you