Sukumar’s debut production, Kumari 21F was released to positive word of mouth and some rave reviews. The film also saw a decent release in the US and according to the latest update, the film collected $ 81,595 after the Thursday première and Friday regular shows.
Kumari 21F is a bold and a fresh take on love and relationships in the modern times. Sukumar’s intelligent writing, Raj Tharun and Hebbah Patel’s performances coupled with DSP’s music are the main reasons behind the film’s success.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you