Sukumar’s debut production, Kumari 21F was released to positive word of mouth and some rave reviews. The film also saw a decent release in the US and according to the latest update, the film collected $ 81,595 after the Thursday première and Friday regular shows.
Kumari 21F is a bold and a fresh take on love and relationships in the modern times. Sukumar’s intelligent writing, Raj Tharun and Hebbah Patel’s performances coupled with DSP’s music are the main reasons behind the film’s success.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends