Sukumar’s debut production, Kumari 21F was released to positive word of mouth and some rave reviews. The film also saw a decent release in the US and according to the latest update, the film collected $ 81,595 after the Thursday première and Friday regular shows.
Kumari 21F is a bold and a fresh take on love and relationships in the modern times. Sukumar’s intelligent writing, Raj Tharun and Hebbah Patel’s performances coupled with DSP’s music are the main reasons behind the film’s success.
- Agnyaathavaasi gets a humongous release in Karnataka
- It’s official: Venky to join forces with Trivikram soon
- Senior heroine’s son set for silver screen debut
- Hello’s action making video reiterates Nagarjuna’s words
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses