Kundanapu Bomma, an upcoming rustic village love story, is gearing up to hit the screens in mid-September. Tollywood’s ace director K.Raghavendra Rao is presenting the film and Mullapudi Vara, son-in-law of legendary director Bapu, is the director of the film.
The film’s audio will be launched on the 30th of this month at Park Hyatt in Hyderabad. Tollywood’s top director SS Rajamouli and few other celebs will grace the event. Starring Sudhakar, Chandini Chowadary and Sudheer in the lead roles, the tunes for the film were given by MM. Keeravani. G Anil Kumar Raju and G Vamsi Krishna are the producers.
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2 is the most satisfying movie in my career: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you