Kundanapu Bomma, an upcoming rustic village love story, had completed its shoot long back and the movie will hit the screens very soon. Tollywood’s ace director K.Raghavendra Rao is presenting the film and Mullapudi Vara, son-in-law of legendary director Bapu, is the director of the film.
The film’s audio will be launched on the 21st of this month in Hyderabad. Starring Sudhakar, Chandini Chowadary and Sudheer in the lead roles, the music for the film was given by MM. Keeravani. G Anil Kumar Raju and G Vamsi Krishna are the producers.
- Chiru’s son-in-law gearing up for acting debut?
- Spyder gets a decent release in Mumbai
- Balakrishnudu’s teaser for Dussehra
- JLK’s day 2 Nizam collections
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
Articles that might interest you