K V Anand is the chosen one to direct Rajinikanth’s next film, if the buzz in Kollywood is to be believed. For the past few weeks, there have been several rumours in Kollywood about who might direct Rajinikanth’s next film. Among the directors, KV Anand and Rajamouli were said to be front runners; however, Rajamouli categorically denied that he’s going to direct the film since he had prior commitments.
Apparently, K V Anand has already begun casting for the film and an official announcement is going to be made soon. K V Anand’s recent film Brothers starring Suriya and Kajal got a lukewarm response at box office, but K V Anand’s reputation as a director hasn’t diminished a bit. Meanwhile, Rajinikanth will soon be seen in Soundarya Rajinikanth’s Vikramsingha and it’ll hit the screens in summer, 2013.
- Kannada Actress In Vijay Devarakonda’s Next
- Pooja Hegde finally says yes to him
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Jawaan gets its release date
- Kalya Ram lodges a complaint about JLK
Articles that might interest you