Hotshot director KV Anand is going places ever since Rangam (Ko in Tamil) turned out to be a blockbuster. He’s currently directing Suriya, Kajal starrer Maatran which will hit the screens in summer this year. A rumour is doing rounds in Kollywood that he might direct none other than Rajinikanth later this year. The surprising part is KV Anand was caught offguard with this rumour. Although he hasn’t denied the rumour, he hasn’t spoken much about the project either since he’s concentrating on Maatran right now. We’ll have to wait and see if he indeed comes up with an official announcement sometime soon. On the other hand, he’s reportedly working on a different script which is about the difficulties that assistant directors face.
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you