‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’. one of the eagerly awaited upcoming films, is gearing up for a massive releaseon November 30th in more than 1000 screens worldwide. This makes it one of the widest releases ever in Rana’s career. The film has an interesting storyline set against the mining mafia in Bellary and with director Krish at the helm, the buzz surrounding the project is naturally high.
Nayanatara will be seen as the heroine in this film and Mani Sharma has scored the music. The movie has been produced by Sai Baba Jagarlamudi and Rajeev Reddy jointly. KVJ has received a U/A rating with about 14 cuts.
The film is the third to come from director Krish, whose previous films are ‘Vedam’ and ‘Gamyam’.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you