‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’. one of the eagerly awaited upcoming films, is gearing up for a massive releaseon November 30th in more than 1000 screens worldwide. This makes it one of the widest releases ever in Rana’s career. The film has an interesting storyline set against the mining mafia in Bellary and with director Krish at the helm, the buzz surrounding the project is naturally high.
Nayanatara will be seen as the heroine in this film and Mani Sharma has scored the music. The movie has been produced by Sai Baba Jagarlamudi and Rajeev Reddy jointly. KVJ has received a U/A rating with about 14 cuts.
The film is the third to come from director Krish, whose previous films are ‘Vedam’ and ‘Gamyam’.
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
Articles that might interest you