Rana, Nayanthara starrer Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum is nearing completion. For the past few days, Rana had been shooting for the film and he had also begun the dubbing process. Since majority of the talkie and action sequences have been shot, the film’s post production has begun. Talking about the film’s progress, Rana tweeted, “Dubbing for #KVJ. Completing the first half dubb by the weekend. The POST for the film begins :-))” Krish is directing the film and Saibabu Jagarlamudi is producing the film. Rana is playing the role of a theatre actor and the film is about how his life changes after he meets Nayanthara, who’s playing a documentary filmmaker in the film. Mani Sharma is composing the music. Gnanasekhar V S is the cameraman. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Real life couple in Puri’s next
- Rangasthalam’s title song promo to be out today
- Tamil producers cry foul on Vijay’s film
- MLA to showcase Kalyan Ram’s acting prowess
- Jhanvi Kapoor thanks star heroine