The second schedule of Rana, Nayanthara starrer Krisham Vande Jagadgurum began earlier today in Hyderabad. For the past few days, Rana was busy promoting his recent Hindi film Department. Now that the film has already released, he has begun shooting for his next Telugu film. “Wrapped day1 of the second schedule of #KVJ. In martial arts training for a bit and then to heading to lift some steel,” Rana posted on Twitter. The film is being touted as Rana’s first full fledged action entertainer in Telugu. Krish is directing the film and Saibaba Jagarlamudi is producing it. Gnanasekhar V S is the cinematographer and M M Keeravani is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers