While the US collections are going pretty strong, with trade analysts predicting the film to enter $ 1 million club soon, the satellite rights have been sold for a whopping price of Rs 4.2 crores.
MAA TV had previously acquired the satellite rights of ‘Bhale Bhale’ for Rs 3.9 crores and now Gemini TV officially confirmed that they bought the rights of KVPG for Rs 4.2 Crores. Clearly, KVPG crushed ‘Bhale Bhale’s’ record gaining 30 L over the latter.
- Jai Lava Kusa’s latest US collections
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
Articles that might interest you