Released in February, Nani’s Krishnagaadi Veera Prema Gaadha introduced the charming Punjabi girl Mehreen Kaur who impressed Telugu audience with her acting skills and gorgeous looks. With KVPG’s success, Mehreen became a hot property in TFI and she had already bagged Sai Dharam Tej’s film in BVS Ravi direction.
According to the latest buzz, Mehreen is in talks with the makers of Allu Sirish’s recently launched film under MVN Reddy’s direction. Apparently, the film will feature three heroines and Mehreen will be playing one of the heroines, if things fall into place eventually.
This film will be going on floors in June and more details regarding the film’s cast and crew will be revealed later.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you