Star director VV Vinayak is fresh from the humongous success of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback movie, Khaidi No.150. The film went on to become Tollywood’s all-time second highest grosser after Baahubali.
Despite delivering such a huge success, Vinayak is yet to announce his next movie and the reason is the unavailability of dates of star heroes. Until recently, there have been several reports that Vinayak may be teaming up with either Balayya, NTR or Pawan for his next movie.
However, all these stars are busy for the next 3, 4 months with their respective projects, leaving Vinayak wait for the right time to announce his next.
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
- Young Telugu Actress In Dhanush’s VIP 2
- Cute teaser of Mental Madhilo impresses
- Young hero’s next to feature five heroines
Articles that might interest you