Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Laddu Babu’ will release on April 18th, the producer has confirmed today. The movie has Allari Naresh in a new avatar, as an individual who weights 268 kilos. The film is a comedy entertainer that has Bhoomika and Poorna as the heroines.
Ravi Babu is the director of this movie and well known writer Tripuraneni Maharadhi’s son has produced the movie. Chakri has composed the music. A lot of time has been spent on Allari Naresh’s look for this movie, with the help of special make up techniques.
The film has completed all post-production activities and it is all set for release. Naresh is going through a dull phase now and he is hoping for a big hit from this movie.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat