The audio of Allari Naresh’s upcoming film Laddu Babu is going to be launched on March 17 at Hotel Marriot in Hyderabad. Ravi Babu has directed the film and it also stars Poorna and Bhumika Chawla in lead roles. Writer Tripuraneni Maharadhi’s son, Rajendra has produced the film.
Laddu Babu narrates the story of an obese person and his attempts to get married. For the first time in his career, Allari Naresh is playing such an interesting role and he had to don prosthetic makeup to get the right look. Few make-up artists from UK have worked on the film and it’s expected to be a complete entertainer. “The film deals with a sensitive subject and we are not making fun of people who are fat,” Ravi Babu had said in an earlier interview.
Chakri has scored the music. The film has already completed its censor formalities and it has been given U/A certificate. Laddu Babu will hit the screens later this summer.
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?