According to the latest reports being heard, popular Telugu producer Lagadapati Sridhar’s ‘Larsco Entertainments’ has picked up the Telugu rights for Surya and Samantha’s ‘Anjaan’. This movie might be known as ‘Sikandar’ in Telugu and the producers are looking at an August release. Sridhar has produced many small and medium films in the past.
The film is being directed by Linguswamy and it is a mass action entertainer. The movie is going to show Surya in a stylish new way and Samantha is also going all out in the glamour department. The film’s shoot is almost over.
Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the tunes for this movie.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you