According to the latest reports being heard, popular Telugu producer Lagadapati Sridhar’s ‘Larsco Entertainments’ has picked up the Telugu rights for Surya and Samantha’s ‘Anjaan’. This movie might be known as ‘Sikandar’ in Telugu and the producers are looking at an August release. Sridhar has produced many small and medium films in the past.
The film is being directed by Linguswamy and it is a mass action entertainer. The movie is going to show Surya in a stylish new way and Samantha is also going all out in the glamour department. The film’s shoot is almost over.
Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the tunes for this movie.
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Bollywood actor in Nani’s MCA
- Will Rajamouli respond to Sridevi’s statements?
- GPSK’s Tamil version’s audio to be out soon
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
Articles that might interest you