Lakshmi Manchu, the talented and versatile artiste and daughter of Collection King Dr. Mohan Babu, is making waves in other film circuits as well. She is currently starring in the Bollywood movie ‘Department’ as the wife of Sanjay Dutt.
Lakshmi Manchu is now making her entry into the Tamil film industry and she has bagged a role in Maniratnam’s film. While the details about this role are still not clear, Lakshmi herself has put this out on her Twitter account.
“Ok..phew.. I just signed a movie w Manirathnam. My first Tamil film. He is the first man who influenced me 2 b in films.Dreams do come true.”, tweeted Lakshmi. This talented lady is going places and is doing us all proud. Good going Lakshmi
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!