Lakshmi Manchu is going to lend her support to a social cause named ‘Teach for Change’. This initiative has been kickstarted by Passionate Foundation and Lakshmi Manchu has joined them as the goodwill brand ambassador. Earlier today, Lakshmi Manchu spoke about the initiative and urged people to join them.
‘Teach for Change’, as the name suggests, is an initiative in the education sector and the organisation is planning to rope in volunteers who would then go to teach in government schools. Over the past few years, several Bollywood celebrities have been endorsing such noble initiatives and in recent times, the likes of Shruti Haasan, Samantha and few others have been working towards raising awareness about the importance of education.
Meanwhile, Lakshmi Manchu’s upcoming film ‘Chandamama Kathalu’ is going to hit the screens on March 14. Praveen Sattaru has directed the film.
- Poll : What did you think of Rangasthalam teaser?
- Touch Chesi Chudu wraps up its censor
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej