Actress Lakshmi Manchu had a scary experience today. Apparently, she was on a canoe with another actor and was rowing on Kerala’s famous Alappuzha backwaters when the canoe flipped and she was thrown overboard.
Lakshmi says that she had to swim for more than a kilometre to get to safety. A fishing boat finally came to her rescue. Lakshmi narrated this incident through her twitter account.
” Was on a canoe ride at the Alappuzha lake and our canoe flipped over and we were thrown off. We couldn’t get on the boat. Had to swim more than a kilometre. Was quite scary not knowing what was in the water. Snakes r a common sight there.” , she tweeted.
Lakshmi has signed up for an English production titled ‘Basmati Rice’
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you