Actress Lakshmi Manchu had a scary experience today. Apparently, she was on a canoe with another actor and was rowing on Kerala’s famous Alappuzha backwaters when the canoe flipped and she was thrown overboard.
Lakshmi says that she had to swim for more than a kilometre to get to safety. A fishing boat finally came to her rescue. Lakshmi narrated this incident through her twitter account.
” Was on a canoe ride at the Alappuzha lake and our canoe flipped over and we were thrown off. We couldn’t get on the boat. Had to swim more than a kilometre. Was quite scary not knowing what was in the water. Snakes r a common sight there.” , she tweeted.
Lakshmi has signed up for an English production titled ‘Basmati Rice’
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy
- Anushka credits those two for her fabulous career
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh