Actress Lakshmi Manchu had a scary experience today. Apparently, she was on a canoe with another actor and was rowing on Kerala’s famous Alappuzha backwaters when the canoe flipped and she was thrown overboard.
Lakshmi says that she had to swim for more than a kilometre to get to safety. A fishing boat finally came to her rescue. Lakshmi narrated this incident through her twitter account.
” Was on a canoe ride at the Alappuzha lake and our canoe flipped over and we were thrown off. We couldn’t get on the boat. Had to swim more than a kilometre. Was quite scary not knowing what was in the water. Snakes r a common sight there.” , she tweeted.
Lakshmi has signed up for an English production titled ‘Basmati Rice’
- Manchu Manoj to sport a lean look in his next
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake