Veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao’s 1997 movie, Osey Ramulamma, featuring Vijayasanthi, was a huge success in the director’s career. The film, a socio-political satire, went on to earn Vijayasanthi a Nandi Award for Best Actress.
During the audio launch event of Lakshmi Manchu’s Lakshmi Bomb, Dasari surprised everyone when he announced that he wants to direct a film on the lines of Osey Ramulamma with Lakshmi Manchu essaying the lead role.
Hailing Lakshmi as a spontaneous actor, Dasari said that Lakshmi Bomb will turn out to be a good hit.
- Star heroine heaps praises on Mahesh Babu
- Raj Tarun’s KUJ gets censor clearance
- Interview : Rakul Preet – I am too young for female oriented films
- Samantha super excited for her new thriller
- Poll : Who among these is the most stylish heroine in Tollywood?
Articles that might interest you