Veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao’s 1997 movie, Osey Ramulamma, featuring Vijayasanthi, was a huge success in the director’s career. The film, a socio-political satire, went on to earn Vijayasanthi a Nandi Award for Best Actress.
During the audio launch event of Lakshmi Manchu’s Lakshmi Bomb, Dasari surprised everyone when he announced that he wants to direct a film on the lines of Osey Ramulamma with Lakshmi Manchu essaying the lead role.
Hailing Lakshmi as a spontaneous actor, Dasari said that Lakshmi Bomb will turn out to be a good hit.
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP 2
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
Articles that might interest you