Lakshmi Manchu is all set to go to Maha Kumbh Mela which is happening now in Allahabad, UP. Ever since the Kumbh Mela began last month, several celebrities particularly from Bollywood had paid a visit to take a dip in the Ganges, which is considered to be quite auspicious. Now, Lakshmi Manchu is following the trend. “Off to kumbamela with a beautiful group of people. So thrilled. Will post pics soon. 11 hrs to get there. Day of travelling. Phew,” she posted on Twitter. Recently, she had paid a visit to Lord Rama’s temple in Bhadrachalam when she had gone there to promote her upcoming film Gundello Godari. The film has already been censored and it’ll hit the screens shortly. Kumar Nagendra has directed the film and it stars Lakshmi Manchu, Taapsee, Aadhi and Sundeep Kishan in lead roles. Ilayaraja has scored the music.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell