Speaking about being a mom she said “Parenting is extremely tough and I wish there were four of us to look after the baby. I’m constantly in touch with Andy or whoever is taking care of my daughter during my absence. My family is my best support system,” says Lakshmi Manchu.
She also added that “Your baby will always remain a part of your life, but that doesn’t mean that you should forgo your career. You just have to manage it. In the US, people are so dedicated to their work that they hardly take a break, even if they are about to deliver a baby and everyone respects that”.
For her latest flick Budugu, the director has put in a quite some effort to understand child psychology and Lakshmi is confident that this flick will connect to all the parents
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
- Appatlo Okadundevadu eyes Hindi remake
- Kajal reveals why she did ‘Pakka Local’
Articles that might interest you