Speaking about being a mom she said “Parenting is extremely tough and I wish there were four of us to look after the baby. I’m constantly in touch with Andy or whoever is taking care of my daughter during my absence. My family is my best support system,” says Lakshmi Manchu.
She also added that “Your baby will always remain a part of your life, but that doesn’t mean that you should forgo your career. You just have to manage it. In the US, people are so dedicated to their work that they hardly take a break, even if they are about to deliver a baby and everyone respects that”.
For her latest flick Budugu, the director has put in a quite some effort to understand child psychology and Lakshmi is confident that this flick will connect to all the parents
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
- Puri’s makeover to Balayya impresses all
- Visuals to be highlight of Gautam Nanda
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
Articles that might interest you