Lakshmi Manchu and Taapsee are going to walk the ramp on June 7 in Hyderabad. The fashion show is being organized to raise funds for Passionate Foundation, an NGO which works closely with the kids in a government school in Hyderabad. Shilpa Reddy, former Mrs India, fitness enthusiast and designer, will be showcasing her new collection which she has named as ‘When rainbow played its notes of symphony’. Apart from Lakshmi Manchu and Taapsee, quite a few other celebrities including Priyamani, Shriya, Shamita Shetty, Madhurima Banerjee and politicians like Purandeshwari, Jayaprada, DK Aruna will be walking the ramp.
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
- Sukumar’s complete de-styling for Ram Charan
- Senior heroine’s wish to explore Tollywood
- AP government sanctions special permission for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you