Lakshmi Manchu and Taapsee are going to walk the ramp on June 7 in Hyderabad. The fashion show is being organized to raise funds for Passionate Foundation, an NGO which works closely with the kids in a government school in Hyderabad. Shilpa Reddy, former Mrs India, fitness enthusiast and designer, will be showcasing her new collection which she has named as ‘When rainbow played its notes of symphony’. Apart from Lakshmi Manchu and Taapsee, quite a few other celebrities including Priyamani, Shriya, Shamita Shetty, Madhurima Banerjee and politicians like Purandeshwari, Jayaprada, DK Aruna will be walking the ramp.
- Good news for wink sensation
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller