After the success of ‘Memu Saitham’, a TV show that was aired on Gemini TV, Lakshmi Manchu is set to produce another TV show for the same channel. Titled as ‘Fidaa’, the show is going to be hosted by Hari Teja.
Confirming the news, Lakshmi Manchu tweeted saying, “Kickstarting my new show FIDA on Gemini w hariteja as the host. A day in an actors life. U will get to see who we are behind the camera.” It remains to be seen when this show goes on air.
Meanwhile, the actress has signed a new film which will go on floors soon, and she is also associated with a new web-series which will be directed by Vamsi Krishna, who made Dongata.
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts