Apart from being an actress and a TV host, Lakshmi Manchu takes social activities very seriously. Her recent TV show Memu Saitham had social activism and charity at its core, and now she has urged everyone, especially youngsters, to be the volunteers for change.
Teach For Change, a special initiative launched by Lakshmi Manchu, is looking forward to take in plenty of volunteers who would spent time in government schools to teach kids.
Recently, Rakul Preet attended a session and spent quite sometime with the kids. And soon after that, scores of volunteers are said to have enrolled for the initiative.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many