Apart from being an actress and a TV host, Lakshmi Manchu takes social activities very seriously. Her recent TV show Memu Saitham had social activism and charity at its core, and now she has urged everyone, especially youngsters, to be the volunteers for change.
Teach For Change, a special initiative launched by Lakshmi Manchu, is looking forward to take in plenty of volunteers who would spent time in government schools to teach kids.
Recently, Rakul Preet attended a session and spent quite sometime with the kids. And soon after that, scores of volunteers are said to have enrolled for the initiative.
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran