Lakshmi Manchu, the multifaceted star, is keenly awaiting the release of Lakshmi Bomb, a horror comedy laced with family drama. The movie is hitting the screens on March 10th and Lakshmi interacted with the media to promote the film.
Lakshmi said she had lost oodles of weight for her role in Lakshmi Bomb and that the movie will surely thrill the audiences. Talking about her next project, Lakshmi said that it’s going to be a content-driven story and that the entire shooting will be taking place in the US.
The regular shooting will begin in May and more details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
Articles that might interest you