This morning, the 88th Academy Awards concluded in a glittering ceremony in Los Angeles. American actress Brie Larson clinched the golden statuette in the Best Acress In A Leading Role category for ‘Room’. Now, Brie Larson has a Tollywood connect.
Soon after the award was announced, Lakshmi Manchu took to Twitter and congratulated Brie Larson saying, “Miss #brielarson how proud am I. You make dreams feel possible. Congrats darling. So so soooooo…”
When probed further, it is learnt that Lakshmi and Brie Larson together acted in a soon to be released Hollywood film titled Basmati Blues. Brie also attended Manchu Manoj’s wedding last year. The entire Manchu family is thrilled with Brie’s memorable achievement.
— Lakshmi Manchu (@LakshmiManchu) 29 February 2016
- Wink sensation approached for Suriya37? Director clarifies
- Rajaratham hero’s impressive commitment on sets
- Prabhas proved himself with Baahubali, It’s my turn now: Pooja Hegde
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram