Young actors Naga Shaurya and Avika Gor starrer Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki is gearing up for a release soon. The teaser and the audio of the movie which was launched recently have been received with huge response. According to the latest update, the film completed its censor formalities and received an U/A certificate. The filmmakers have officially announced that this romantic entertainer will be released on December 5.
Nandyala Ravi who worked as a dialogue writer for many films in the past is handling the direction. Produced by Giridhar Mamidipally, the music of this film is scored by Radhakrishna.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you