Lakshmi Rai flew to London recently to join the cast of her upcoming film Thandavam. Vikram, Jagapathi Babu, Anushka and Amy Jackson are playing lead roles in the film and Lakshmi Rai is reportedly playing a crucial role. Last year, she rose to fame with two big hits including Mankatha and Kanchana which landed her this role in Thandavam. In a recent interview, Lakshmi Rai stated that her role in the film will get her rave reviews just like the unconventional role she played in Mankatha. AL Vijay is directing the film and UTV Motion Pictures is producing the film. The bilingual film will release both in Telugu and Tamil later this year. Meanwhile, Lakshmi Rai will soon be seen in Balakrishna’s Adhinayakudu which is slated for release on June 1. Will this year too turn out to be a lucky year for her? Lets wait and watch.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars