Lakshmi Rai is making quite a lot of buzz on social media these days, thanks to her new avatar. The actress has reportedly lost nearly 15 kilos in the past couple of months and her fans shell shocked with her transformation. Apparently, she had been trying to lose weight for the past couple of years; however, it’s only now that she got good results because of intense workout and diet.
In a recent interview, she revealed how she gave up on carbohydrates and opted for a protein diet to improve her metabolism. Along with this, she had been working for more than an hour everyday. She is currently shooting for a Tamil film, Irumbu Kuthirai, in which she’s playing the role of a biker, with a lot of attitude. “The director of the film wanted me to lose weight; however, when I showed up on the sets after losing a lot of weight, he didn’t recognise me,” the actress said.
In Telugu, she was last seen in a special song in Ravi Teja’s Balupu and if all goes well, she’ll have two releases in Tamil this year.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?