Music director Mani Sharma has been accused of buying a piece of land through fake documents. A person named Karur Karuppan has filed a case against Mani Sharma alledging that he bought 75 cents of land in Kanathur, near Chennai through fake documents. Apparently, the value of the land is nearly Rs 10 crores now. The Chennai Police have registered the complaint and they have reportedly taken Mani Sharma’s manager into custody and are now scouting for Mani Sharma for further interrogation.
Of late, Mani Sharma has become quite popular among film directors when it comes to re-recording. His music for Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum became quite popular and later he was roped in to do the re-recording for films like Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Ongole Githa.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you