Actress Parul Yadav, who be making her Telugu debut with Killing Veerappan is quite confident about working in the south.
Speaking to the media, the Mumbai based actress said, “The film will garner a lot of attention after its release because the core theme will keep the audience glued to their seats. Ram Gopal Varma researched for around eight years for the film, and the freedom he gave artistes to be themselves is commendable and admiring.”
About her choice to act in multiple industries, she added, “Few of my favourite movies are from Kollywood and in fact, language has never a barrier for me.” The actress also said that she believed she has given her best performance till date in Kiling Veerappan and is eagerly looking forward for the release.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Sai Dharam to team up with romance specialist?
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
- Nagarjuna condemns Chalapati Rao’s comments
- Rakul hails Mahesh Babu’s behaviour
Articles that might interest you