Actress Parul Yadav, who be making her Telugu debut with Killing Veerappan is quite confident about working in the south.
Speaking to the media, the Mumbai based actress said, “The film will garner a lot of attention after its release because the core theme will keep the audience glued to their seats. Ram Gopal Varma researched for around eight years for the film, and the freedom he gave artistes to be themselves is commendable and admiring.”
About her choice to act in multiple industries, she added, “Few of my favourite movies are from Kollywood and in fact, language has never a barrier for me.” The actress also said that she believed she has given her best performance till date in Kiling Veerappan and is eagerly looking forward for the release.
- Bhaagmathie to have a wide release in the US
- Rangasthalam’s posters teasing the audience
- Poll : Will Anushka score a hit with Bhaagmathie?
- Is Pawan Kalyan bidding goodbye to films?
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date