The principal shooting of Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film in Trivikram Srinivas’ direction is progressing briskly. Atharantiki Dharedhi is the title under consideration. Currently, the film is being shot in Europe and the team is expected to return on June 30. The film’s last leg of shooting is going to begin soon in Hyderabad. Samantha is the lead actress in the film and the next schedule is expected to begin in early July. “Last leg of Trivikram-pawan s film… Think I am really gonna cry on the last day of shoot.. ❤ Sweetest team ever,” she posted on Twitter. Incidentally, Kona Venkat’s sister Neeraja is styling for Samantha for this film. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music and the album might hit the stands in mid July. BVSN Prasad is producing the film and it will hit the screens on August 7.
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you