Mahesh Babu’s most eagerly awaited family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, is in the last leg of its shooting part. Currently, the makers are canning a montage song featuring Mahesh and other prominent cast at Ramoji Film City. With this and a few patchwork scenes, the entire shooting will come to an end.
The makers of Brahmotsavam are simultaneously gearing up for the grand audio launch event which will take place on the 6th of May at Shilpakala Vedika in Hyderabad. Mickey J Meyer’s soulful tunes are sure to enthrall music lovers. Sreekanth Addala is the film’s director and PVP Cinema is producing the film, which also stars Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads.
Meanwhile, there have been reports that Brahmotsavam will release on the 20th May. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars