Looks like Baahubali, will also go strong in the coming days as last week’s releases, Radha and Venkatapuram are going at their own slow pace. Even though both the films received average reviews, the collections are just about okay.
The actual test for these films starts from today as the weekdays have started. On the other hand, Baahubali is still minting money all over the two Telugu states. Even though the morning shows are a bit slow, the evening and night shows are getting full in most of the areas.
So, with not much competition from these two releases, Baahubali will surely sail safely through this week as well and collect more money for the makers. Baahubali released on the 28th of April and has broken every possible record in the country.
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US