Looks like Baahubali, will also go strong in the coming days as last week’s releases, Radha and Venkatapuram are going at their own slow pace. Even though both the films received average reviews, the collections are just about okay.
The actual test for these films starts from today as the weekdays have started. On the other hand, Baahubali is still minting money all over the two Telugu states. Even though the morning shows are a bit slow, the evening and night shows are getting full in most of the areas.
So, with not much competition from these two releases, Baahubali will surely sail safely through this week as well and collect more money for the makers. Baahubali released on the 28th of April and has broken every possible record in the country.
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings