Superstar Rajinikanth and Shankar created Box Office magic in 2010 with their film ‘Robot’ . After a gap of six years, the duo are working together again for ‘2.0’ and shooting is progressing at a good pace.
According to the latest info being heard, the movie is going to hit the screens only in the second half of 2017. The movie is going to have a big release in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi so a co-ordinated strategy is being planned for release in all three industries.
Akshay Kumar is playing the negative role in this movie and A. R. Rahman is composing the music. The film is expected to have cutting edge graphics and it is being made with a huge budget by Lyca Productions.
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
- Puri’s makeover to Balayya impresses all
- Visuals to be highlight of Gautam Nanda
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
Articles that might interest you